Nice Sayings – I
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the >present by worrying over the future.
- Love ……and you shall be loved.
- God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift. One size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it’s easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved…especially when they do not deserve it.
- The real measure of a man’s wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
- Laughter is God’s sunshine.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- It’s important for parents to live the same things they teach.
- Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out….re-live them as often as you want.
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
- Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished..
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
- Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, and where you are.
The best gifts to give:
- To your friend – loyalty
2.To your enemy – forgiveness;
3.To your boss – service;
4.To a child – a good example;
5.To your parents – gratitude and devotion;
6.To your mate – love and faithfulness;
7.To all men and women – charity;
8.To your God – your life.
Nice Sayings – II
- Before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry he’ll be a mile away-and barefoot.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- If you must choose between two evils pick the one you’ve never tried before (unless you really enjoyed the first one).
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- If you look like your passport picture you probably need the trip.
- Always yield to temptation because it may not pass your way again.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
- Eat well————- stay fit ———–die anyway.
- Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
- No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Middle age is when broadness of mind and narrowness of waist change places.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my door is when I’m in the bathroom.
- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.